The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork
To gain this advantage, teams must:
- Trust one another
- Engage in Conflict around ideas
- Commit to decisions
- Hold one another Accountable
- Focus on achieving collective Results
What does this program do?
This program helps improve team effectiveness and productivity in organizations that apply tools based on Carl Jung’s theory of psychological types, like the MBTI® instrument, as their preferred indicator of behaviors and personality. Teams will examine how they score on the key components of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results, as well as understand how each team member’s unique personality style brings value to the team’s overall success.
A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage Î Is more fun to be on!
 Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, MBTI and MBTI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Myers & Briggs Foundation in the United States and other countries